Tuesday, December 23, 2008

are those wedding bells i hear?



i finally got my wedding dress today! it fits beautifully. i absolutely love it. i'm so excited to be married to my best friend. the farther we get with the plans, the more excited i feel.   
<<<<(it's this dress in white. what do ya think??)






on a different note... my hands and fingernails have inexplicably turned black...? 



i'm really excited to see my family this christmas. so much has changed over the years and it is a rare occasion that we all can be together. i'm also excited for my brothers to meet david. 



i pray i get this job. 


now that i have some time to read, i am finally going to make my way through my stack of unread books. starting with - the cost of discipleship by Dietrich Bonhoeffer. i'm pretty excited about it. 


welp. those are my random thoughts of the day. you're welcome. haha 
Merry Christmas everyone... 

No comments: